Sisal Entertainment is the official lotto entity in Italy and it is responsible for a variety of lotteries in the country. Some of the game that people can play include SuperEnalotto, EuroJackpot, Win for Life, SiVinceTutto and Play Six. Vinci Casa is one of the most exciting lottery games that are offered by Sisal in the country is Vinci Casa. The game is a popular one amongst the lottery players in Italy because it enables players to win some great prizes on a daily basis, which includes an impressive jackpot of €500,000. The only requirement that people need to fulfill for playing this game is to be at least 18 years of age or older.
The game was first introduced in July 2014 and the very first draw of Vinci Casa was held on July 9th, 2014. There are four prize tiers offered in Vinci Casa, which means that even if a player doesn’t win the jackpot, they will still be able to walk away with a prize. At the time of the launch, the cost of a single ticket in Vinci Casa was €5, but the cost was later brought down to €2. Initially, the draws for the game were conducted just once a week on every Wednesday, but a change was made on July 17th, 2017.
This is when the frequency of the draws in Vinci Casa were increased and they are now conducted on a daily basis. This means that you have the opportunity of winning a prize every single day of the week. Responsible gambling is a priority for Sisal Entertainment and they also provide some tips for players to play responsibly. Some of these tips are:
- Setting the maximum amount you can afford to spend. Before you begin playing Vinci Casa, you need to define the amount you can spend on buying tickets and do not exceed the limit that you have set for yourself. It is up to you to set a weekly or monthly spending limit, as per your spending habits.
- Take a break and evaluate your winnings and losses. Rather than playing non-stop, it is better for players to take breaks and then evaluate the prizes they have won and the money they have spent so far. This will assist you in staying on track.
- Only spend what you are willing to lose. Since Vinci Casa is a game of chance, there is no way that players can identify the winning numbers with certainty. The winning numbers in the game are drawn completely at random. Therefore, it is extremely important that you only spend that money in the game, which you can lose without affecting your financial position.
- Remain open. When you are playing the Vinci Casa game, one thing that you need to remember is to stay open. Depending on your luck and style of playing, you can win or lose in varying or equal measure.
When playing Vinci Casa, you can use these tips and they will help you in enjoying this game without putting a strain on your finances.
In order to play this game, players are required to choose five numbers between the range of 1 and 40. This is part of a single entry, which will cost you a total of €2. Players have the option of playing in one or consecutive draws if they wish. With Vinci Casa, you have the option of participating in 2, 3, 5, 7, 10 and 15 consecutive draws. There are two ways that a lottery player can participate in Vinci Casa; they can visit a retail agent that has been authorized by Sisal Entertainment or they can also participate in the game online. The best part about being able to play online is that you can do so right from the comfort of your home and don’t have to go out. For players who prefer to play the traditional way by filling out the manual pay slip, it is not difficult to find a retailer as a number of them are spread out all over the country and you can easily find one in your neighborhood.
If you decide to use an agent for participating in Vinci Casa, you need to keep your ticket very safely. In addition, it should be kept some place where it can be accessed with ease because it is the only proof of your participation. Plus, a ticket is also required when you have to claim a prize, no matter what category it is. As far as online tickets are concerned, they are kept securely in your account and can be printed out whenever you want. However, you should take note of the date of the draw and the time in order to ensure you don’t miss out on your prize.
Now, the most important part is selecting the numbers in the lottery game because these numbers determine if you win a prize and in what category. One way to pick the numbers in Vinci Casa is through manual selection. This is when you pick the numbers yourself, which can be any numbers that mean something to you. They can be dates based on special events in your life like birthday, wedding anniversary, graduation etc. You can use any method to pick the five numbers from the range of 40. Before you give your pay slip to the agent, you should confirm that it mentions the numbers you have picked.
After all, you don’t want to win the jackpot of €500,000 only to realize that you cannot claim it because you didn’t double-check your numbers. In the case where you don’t want to select numbers manually, there is another option that can be explored. This is the Quick Pick option in which a computer generates a combination of random numbers on your behalf. You can simply inform the agent that you want to use the Quick Pick option for selecting your numbers. Again, always double check your ticket to ensure all details have been captured correctly. This includes the date and time of the draw, the numbers you choose and the amount you have paid. The name of the game i.e. Vinci Casa should also be mentioned, along with a serial number.
Before participating in Vinci Casa, you should know that the overall odds of winning a prize in this game are 1:9. You can win some wonderful prizes in this game by matching two or more numbers from the ones that are drawn. The prize breakdown for Vinci Casa is as follows:
- You can win the jackpot worth €500,000 if you match all five of the numbers that are drawn. The difference between Vinci Casa and other lottery games is that when you win the jackpot, you have to spend at least 60 percent i.e. €300,000 for buying a property within the country. The odds of taking home the jackpot in this game are 1 in 658,008. The amount of the jackpot is typically 58.5 percent of the total prize fund for Vinci Casa.
- The second prize in Vinci Casa is 4.1 percent of the total prize fund and this is approximately €246.90. It is paid out to the player who is able to match four out of the total five numbers drawn. The odds of winning the second prize in the game are 1 in 3,760.
- In order to take home the prize in the third category, players are required to match three of the total five numbers that are drawn in Vinci Casa draw. The odds of winning this prize are 1 in 111 and the amount they can take home is €22.18. Due to a number of winners, 14.5 percent of the prize fund is dedicated to this particular category.
- The fourth and last prize category that’s available in Vinci Casa is paid out to a player who can match two out of the five numbers in a draw and the odds of winning this prize are 1 in 10. The prize amount that winners in this category can claim is €2.66. As this prize category requires players to match only two numbers from the total five, there are plenty of people who win due to which almost 20 percent of the prize fund are dedicated to this category.
2.9 percent of the prize fund remains after payment of these prizes and this is kept for a reserve fund. The whole purpose of the reserve fund is to ensure that there are enough funds for paying the jackpot of €500,000.
When you confirm that you have won any one of the four prizes outlined above, you have a total of 45 days from the date of the draw for claiming your prize. However, in the case of the jackpot, you have a total of 60 days during which you can claim your prize. For claiming prizes from the second to the fourth category, you just need to visit an agent authorized by Sisal Entertainment. But, if you have won the jackpot, you will either have to visit the Milan Office or the Rome Office to get your winnings.
After you have claimed your jackpot prize, you have approximately two years for buying a property in the country. You have the option of purchasing a single property worth €300,000 or you can purchase multiple properties. You should also bear in mind that the additional fee and taxes involved in the processing of the property are paid to the player. When you buy a property, you have to notify Sisal Entertainment and provide them with price of the property or properties, time, date and place of deed signing and the notary and seller reference. Hence, with Vinci Casa, players can buy their dream home simply by participating and winning the lottery.
But, in order to do so, you first need to match the numbers in the draw. Therefore, you have to be very cautious when selecting the numbers you wish to play. There are several ways this can be done. As mentioned above, you can use birthdays or other special dates in your life, but it is best to throw in other numbers as well or else your choice will be restricted to numbers under 31. You can use your phone number, address, ages or even your lucky numbers for the draw.
As the draw is random, the Quick Pick option is considered a good one for choosing your number combination. It is said that Quick Pick tickets win prizes in more cases because the numbers are spread over the entire range instead of being restricted to one group. It is also a good idea to ensure that the numbers you are playing in the Vinci Casa draw are a combination of odd and even numbers because all odd or all even numbers are rarely picked. Similarly, restricting numbers to just one group is also a big mistake. You have to choose five numbers between 1 and 40 so the ones you choose should be spread over all number groups and not just be in the 20s or 30s. Numbers should be selected from the high and low end to ensure you can match as many numbers in the draw as possible.
There is one more tactic that you can use for choosing the numbers and this is by studying the statistics. You can study the past draw results because this will show you what numbers are most likely to be picked. You can track patterns and highlight the numbers that are drawn most frequently. These numbers are referred to as hot numbers and there are also those that are rarely picked so known as cold numbers. The number combination you decide to use in Vinci Casa should include both cold and hot numbers to improve your odds of matching the most numbers in the draw.
Follow these number-selection strategies and you will be able to increase your chances of selecting numbers that can be matched with the ones drawn in the Vinci Casa draw.